Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie!!

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos


Today is Charlie's 34th Birthday!!

Sofia and I took a trip to Palmdale for Charlie's Birthday Luncheon at Love Sushi. All of his co-workers were so excited to meet Sofia. It was nice putting faces to the names I have been hearing about for years.

That evening we met Charlie's parents and brother at Red Lobster. I forgot the camera for both of his Birthday celebrations. I'm going to blame it on sleep deprivation!!

Tomorrow night we are going to my parent's house to celebrate. Bonnie is whipping up a Thanksgiving dinner for him. For those of you who know me, you know I'm a picky eater. I figure between Love Sushi, Red Lobster, and a Thanksgiving dinner I can hopefully take off a few pounds of my baby weight!!


No comments: