Monday, March 9, 2009

Mommy Goes Back to Work...

Last Wednesday, I went back to work. Luckily, Charlie had some vacation time so he got to stay home with her. I had a long talk with her that morning. See the confused "You're what?!? Leaving me" look on her face...


So I called Charlie on my way home from work to see how the day went. He informs me that they ran a bunch of errands. The lucky girl (smirk)went to Home Depot, Osh, Radio Shack, and Sam's Club! When I got home I found her like this...

When she finally woke up from her busy day...I told her not to worry...My next day off would be spent at the mall or maybe even lunch with the girls!! All joking aside, Charlie is great with Sofia. I'm very lucky...

3 comments:

sburns said...

I want to know just how many nuts you could store in those cheeks?? She is so cute.

KMilty said...

How was your first day back, mom? She's in great hands, but I know that that probably doesn't help when you're missing her. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

How wonderful to be able to spend Daddy Daughter bonding time at Home Depot! He should take a picture of her there. That would be a lovely blog post : ).