Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lexee's 9th Birthday...

Today was Lexee's Birthday... We all met up at Build-a-Bear to celebrate with her! I have actually never been to a Build-a-Bear before..oh what fun!!

Since Sofia was the youngest one there, I got to do all of the fun work!! I picked this cute little puppy for her...We named it Sunshine!

I have to admit..my favorite part was picking out the clothes for Sunshine!

Photobucket

Sofia decided she was hungry...and I was having too much fun, so aunt Jen gave her a bottle...


Sofia also got to meet most of my family for the first time... This is Cathie, my mom's sister...Lexee's grandma...

Of course Bella and Olivia were there too! Bella picked a lamb and Olivia picked a puppy also...
After Sofia ate, she checked out all the cool stuff in the store... And we had fun dressing her up with all the fun items they had for the stuffies...
Here is the finished product...When Sofia gets a little older...I think she will love Sunshine!
Happy Birthday Lexee!

Photobucket


3 comments:

sburns said...

Soooooo cute. It sure looks like Sofia had fun. I know I did. I like the back of my head shot. Thanks Charlie. The puppy picture cracked me up. Gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

From Heather:

Looks like you all had a fun, full day. Love Sofia's dress....cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. One day I hope I will be able to come here and NOT say Oh my goodness she is so cute, but seriously, I can not even stand it. Her perfect little baby face. All that delicious baby fat. Her clothes. OH MY GOSH! Please dear God, give me a baby JUST LIKE HER!