Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No More Spring Cleaning!!

I'm happy to say, that I am going back to work tomorrow! No more spring cleaning for me! I decided to make our office, that we never use into my crafting room. The office was a catchall. I hated this room. And the worst part is... it is actually in our bedroom. So here is the before picture...

This is my pile of picture frames I need to change out with new updated pictures...This pile has been there for a few months...

After an entire day of cleaning and organizing....wait for it....







wait for it....it's worth it I promise....
ta da...
If your wondering what that big machine to the right is...that is Charlie's gravity table...don't ask...Apparently it stretches your back....He is making me keep it in my craft room...And it is too heavy for me to move or I would...Darn he's good!!
I changed out all of the picture frames...that is a project in itself! I organized all of our books...
And this my friends...is my craft table...mostly used for scrapbooking...I can now start on Sofia's photo album!!

2 comments:

sburns said...

I think that this was a great accomplishment. Now you just have to keep it that way. You are so lucky to have that room.

Unknown said...

You are amazing. It looks great. I have some picture frames to fill. They have been sitting in my garage for almost 2 years. What is wrong with me? I need a motivational speech from you! Please bring the baby when you come : ).