Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sofia is 6 months...(insert tear here)

This is Sofia at 5 months...

This is Sofia now at six months...

(Also a preview of her July 4th outfit, blog to follow soon)

Can you say...Growth Spurt?!?!

Some fun facts about Sofia :

  • She loves to be outside.
  • She loves the water.
  • She went on her first vacation and loved it!(Even the 9 hour car ride)
  • She sleeps anywhere from 10 to 12 hours through the night.
  • She is such a happy baby.
  • She loves to stand on her precious chubby legs.
  • She is about two days from sitting up completely on her own.
  • She still loves Yo Gabba Gabba. (sigh)
  • She totally recognizes family members and gets so excited when she sees them.
  • Her feet touch the bottom of her excersaucer.
  • She loves our dogs Vegas and Lola. She laughs at them all the time.
  • She pulls out her pacifier and stares and it and has a full-on conversation with it. (My favorite thing at the moment)
  • She loves her woobie.


Sofia has a 6 month check up on the 16th...yes...my Birthday...Sofia gets shots on my Birthday...I will post how much she weighs later...I'm dying to know!!

2 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Wow! Six months already? That's crazy. She's beautiful.

girlytwins said...

6 months went by so fast. I remember Charlie calling us to let us know she was born :)

She is too cute guys. Can't wait to see her in person...someday...geez :)

And BTW...my girls and my nephew love Yo Gabba Gabba too. Have you seen the Jack Black one? He looks so funny in that outfit LOL