Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 Months Already!!!


Sofia is nine months already. I keep telling myself that, but I don't believe it! Every time I write her monthly blog I think this is my favorite age, but it keeps getting better! Earlier tonight, I was looking at some of my older blogs and can't believe how much she has changed. Time goes by so fast!

Fun Facts About Sofia:

  • At her 9 month check up she weighed 20 lbs. and is 28 1/2 inches. She is in the 70th percentile for both height and weight.
  • She is finally rolling over!!!
  • She has 4 teeth.
  • She said her first word...."up"!
  • She waves "Hi" and"Bye"...
  • She started giving mommy and daddy kisses.
  • She has the Yo Gabba Gabba characters and if you ask her where each one is, she will pick them up.
  • She sleeps through the night, usually 12 hours. Love her!
  • Her Favorite Toys- teething rings, bouncy gym, musical walker, remote controls, cell phones, keys, and books.
  • She loves to watch her cousin Bella play soccer. And when we cheer "Go Tigers Go!!" she gets soooo excited and slaps her knees and yells right along with us. Good Times!!

Sofia's 1st Halloween is right around the corner...I wonder what she will be...hmm...I guess you will have to wait and see!!

4 comments:

jlo said...

Best baby ever. Cutest baby ever (besides my girls). I triple love that kid!

girlytwins said...

She is a doll. It does get better all the time as they get older. I used to think the same thing Becky. I bet she is gonna be so cute in her costume whatever it may be :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. She says up..... Stop it right this second. If she was in my house I don't think she would ever learn the word down because how can you resist holding her. Too precious for words!

Unknown said...

I came to see her costume : ) I know she will be cute whatever she was!