Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I have been counting down the days until Sofia's first Christmas. She is just so much fun right now. We started our night at Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Andy's...

While we were there we witnessed a couple of Christmas surprises. Santa had a special delivery for Sofia. It is called an Elf on a Shelf. A family tradition my sister started with the girls a few years ago. And now I get to share it with Sofia. Let's just say I cried. Also Aunt Cathie surprised Bella and Olivia with a new puppy they named Lucky. Let's just say I cried again.
Then we went over to Charlie's parents house to spend time with his family. It was a smaller group than usual. But really nice. We all spent a lot of quality time together.

Grandpa Chaivat and Nana Irma were so excited for Sofia's first Christmas! And even cousin Abbey was there to play!!
Daddy helped Sofia open a lot of really cool clothes from Auntie Ananya. We stayed up until midnight (yes, even Sofia) to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Patanasiri style. Sofia was asleep before we got to the end of their street. I can't wait until tomorrow to see what Santa brought us!



No comments: