Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sofia Comes Home...

Today is a BIG day!! Sofia gets to come home. We are super excited!! We had to pass a couple of "Parenting Tests" before she would be released to us. Charlie and I arrived at the hospital pumped and ready to get an A+!




First test, we had to feed and burp her...look how little her bottle is...Crazy! Second test, we had to change her diaper...(No picture necessary) you get the idea...And the third and final test was a CPR video...Scary! We passed with flying colors!!





I think she even slept through the entire thing!






After 5 days in the NICU it is finally time to head home...We couldn't be happier!









Aww...we made it home safely! I was surprised we even made it home at all, with my husband going 15 miles an hour on the freeway!! But then again how could he not with this precious cargo?...

3 comments:

jlo said...

Super cute post!! I haven't seen a couple of those pictures.

sburns said...

Dito. I like looking back. This is fun. She sure is cute! I like your Beeeee's also. Cute!

KMilty said...

Beck's! Love your "bees"! BUT, Sofia is even cuter!!!! Now we can get updats directly from you. Hope all is well and that your getting some sleep! Love ya,

Kath