Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grandma and Papa are in Maui...

Dear Grandma and Papa,

I was just wondering why you didn't take me with you to Hawaii. After all, I fly for free and mommy had this week off from work. Well, if you would have taken me, I would have loved to lounge by the pool with you...

Can I have a virgin lava flow please?

I even had a pretty dress all picked out for Mama's Fish House...

Well, maybe next summer we can go as a family. I miss you a lot and can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Love, Sofia

P.S. Tomorrow I am going to your house with mommy to feed the cats. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Sofia about not getting to wear that bathing suit again, casue when we actually make it to Maui, we're going daddy-daughter surfing !!!

jlo said...

I laughed so hard at these pictures. She looks like such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Aloha little wahine! Loved these pics. She is prepared for the real thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that last comment was from Heather

KMilty said...

I laughed so hard at these pictures, Chris had to come over & see what all the comotion was about! Too, cute!

Unknown said...

She is adorable. Oh my gosh. What a fun post! I can tell you are going to be just as fun as your sister : ). That baby is too cute for words. Seriously.