Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hanging Out With Daddy...

Last week Charlie checked my blog and said, " You haven't posted any blogs lately!" So I explained to him that when I'm at work and he is home with Sofia, he has to take pictures to give me something to blog about. Here are a few of my favorites...

Going to the park with Vegas and Lola...

Another picture Daddy?!?!...
So sleepy...
Cool Shades...
Charlie getting creative...
I think he did a great job! I can't wait to see what he comes up with tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. She gets prettier each and every day. She is just a doll. An absolute and total doll. I can't get enough of her.

Unknown said...

I just re read that and it sounded a little psycho.... Don't worry. I am completely normal : ).

jlo said...

I love how he has her all bundled up. His mom would be proud!! ;)
Love the outfit!!

Jason, as himself said...

That's right...keep him busy!