Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl...

I have to admit...I'm pretty lucky. I have an amazing husband who I fall more in love with everyday as I watch him with our daughter Sofia. Charlie is such a great daddy. He helps with night time feedings, he changes diapers, he makes up songs and sings to her...He is definitely a hands-on daddy. The other night I came home from the "Birthday Group" and the lights were all out and the house was so quiet. I thought for sure everyone was asleep. So, I tip-toed up the stairs and notice the light on in the guest room. I opened the door, and found Charlie and Sofia laying on the bed reading bedtime stories. It brought a tear to my eye! I love you Charlie. You're the best!

2 comments:

sburns said...

You're right. You are very lucky. You are also a great Mom!! Sofia is very lucky.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. This made me cry a little. I love Great Daddys!