Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Little Spring Shopping....

Now that everyone is feeling better. We decided to make a few purchases. My lease was up on my BMW so we had to find a new car. We decided we wanted to go bigger because of our growing family. So we went car shopping. And, I can honestly say....I hate car shopping!!! You see, my husband is the rational one who wants to get the best deal. And I am the "fully-loaded" kind of girl. After three days of test driving, we finally made a decision. And did I mention it is "fully-loaded" (wink-wink)....We bought a Mercury Mountaineer with leather seats, DVD player, navigation system...the works! We love it!
Also, we have been looking for a patio set since we moved into our house almost five years ago. We wanted a nice sitting area for our courtyard. Charlie found a great deal he just couldn't pass up. We have been really enjoying it! Now we are on a budget!! No more big purchases for us this year!!!
P.S. I just read this blog to my husband and he said "No more purchases this year...period...Big or Small.
(wink-wink)

2 comments:

jlo said...

You are spoiled.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your patio! I love your car. I totally am with you on the fully loaded car. It is just neccesity : ).

Good luck with the NO PURCHASES for the rest of the year : ). What in the world! There are so many months left....