Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Fun Day with Heather...

Today Sofia and I met my good friend Heather at the Northridge mall for a little lunch and some shopping. Heather and I met fourteen years ago (wow) when we both worked at KinderCare. Heather worked in the toddler room and I worked next door with the two-year olds. On her first day, I asked her if she wanted her little ones to sleep in my room for nap time. And, we have been great friends ever since. Her family has become like a second family to us. Every year we go camping in Jalama together. Over the years we have had lots and lots of laughs. I was really excited to get out of the house today and meet up with Heather....

I tried to take a picture of the three of us by holding the camera up...oops we seemed to have lost the baby!!!

There we go...much better! Thanks Heather for the fun day...We need to do it more often!!




4 comments:

sburns said...

That sounds like fun. I wonder where you had lunch. I love Heather too. I think moms should be invited next time!

jlo said...

I heart Heather too!

Anonymous said...

From Heather:

Ahhh, we had a nice day! I really enjoyed getting to know sweet, little Sofia. What a cutie!

Luv you all too :)

Unknown said...

Good friends are the best. Oh yes!