Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Cleaning...

Today I decided to tackle my closet. I used to be pretty organized until little miss Sofia came along. Now I barely have time to take a shower, let alone be organized. I'm embarrassed to show you the before pictures...
but here goes...

Photobucket


Charlie installed extra shelves for all my "extra clothes"about a year ago. The shelves have basically turned into a "catchall" as we like to call it...

I can't believe I finished my closet in one day...Drum roll please....

You can actually see the floor....

Did I mention...I have shelves on top of my shelves...boy do I have a shopping problem...
I feel like my closet is now "The Gap" everything so nicely folded...
I have a lot more spring cleaning to do, but after my closet...I need a break!!

2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

NOT a fun job, but it feels so much better when it's all done!

Unknown said...

Your before picture looks like my AFTER picture would look! You are so good at folding. Maybe you should work at the Gap part time. You know, since you have SO much free time now that the baby is here : ).