Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daddy's Out of Town...

The first week of May, Charlie went to a work conference in Las Vegas for six days. I don't know how he did it. I couldn't be away from Sofia that long. He was very sad when he left, especially because she was taking a nap.
As much as he loves Las Vegas he missed Sofia terribly.
So everyday I send him a ton of pictures on my phone.
Here are some of my favorites with the captions I wrote to him....

Good Morning Daddy!!

Mommy and me are having a fun time together!!
Look Daddy, I found my thumb!!
Taking Sofia for a walk...We love and miss you!!! Wish you were here!!
Daddy, I still hate my cereal! Yuck!!
Where in the hell is my Daddy???
Sofia and I survived the six days without Charlie, but we sure did miss him. Oh, and on a side note...The first night he left, Sofia decided to start sleeping through the night...Could you imagine my panic, when I woke up at 6:30 am and hadn't heard a peep from her all night!!!

2 comments:

jlo said...

I especially love the cleavage shot! :)

Unknown said...

That was so sweet : ).