Saturday, May 2, 2009

Look who's 4 months old...

Our little girl is getting bigger! Everyday is a milestone.
She has changed so much this past month!
  • She is sleeping through the night...I'm loving that! =)
  • She weighs 13 pounds and is 23 inches long.
  • She is drinking 6 oz bottles every 3 to 4 hours.
  • She started eating cereal and hates everything about it!
  • She discovered her hands and loves to grab her toys.
  • She sits up in her big girl chair.
  • She talks up a storm! I think we will have an expensive phone bill when she is a teenager!
  • She LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba on Noggin.
  • She laughs and smiles all the time. It is the best!
  • She loves being outside. We sit out on the courtyard and watch the dogs play.
  • The last few days she has discovered her thumb. I think she is going to be a thumb sucker!!

Oh and the best part...she is a great shopper! She bought me a beautiful diamond heart necklace with a heart of her birthstone in the middle for Mother's Day!!! =)

5 comments:

sburns said...

Cute blog Becky. Sofia is so much fun to take care of now because she can actually play. Pretty soon she will be sitting in her highchair eating real food!

Unknown said...

Every time I see her I am just OVERWHELMED by her adorableness. OH MY GOODNESS. She is a perfect baby : ). I love that she is happy and smiley all the time. Can you imagine if you had a fussy baby? ICK! I hope your Mothers day was fantastic!

jlo said...

I guess we'll kepp her! I could listen to her talk all day long.

girlytwins said...

Yay! I love this. I have a blog too so we can be bloggy mommies together :)

Sofia is such a doll. I have to bring the girls down soon, they will just love her.

Anonymous said...

From Heather:

Oh, she is so damn cute!!! I feel like I am missing so much....we must get together soon.

Love ya!