Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mother's Day Photo Shoot...

Today we got all dolled up and headed to Bee Canyon park for a photo shoot with one of our favorite photographers Mitzi. My mom, sister, Bella, Olivia, Sofia and I wanted to take some Mother's Day photos. We think we got some really good shots. We can't wait to see the proofs tomorrow! As we were leaving Charlie took some photos of Sofia and I...

I don't think we got any smiles from Sofia today, but when your this cute, who needs smiles anyways!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Heather:

Why pay for professionals...I think these are great!! Can't wait to see one with all the mothers :)

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. Perfect with a smile or without : ). And you are her perfectly beautiful Mommy. I wish I lived near you. I would do photos ALL the time.

Unknown said...

Your first Mother's Day is almost upon us! I was thinking about you today and hoping that you have a very special first mothers day : ).

Jason, as himself said...

I can't wait to see.

You Lopez girls sure do like getting your pictures taken. Don't you?