Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bathing Beauty...

Is this what you have been waiting for??? Our Bathing Beauty loved to lounge by the pool. She thinks she is just too cool for words...

Photobucket

Daddy always likes to keep Beauty shaded....



Photobucket

This is the life...

Photobucket

Can you hardly stand it?? Beauty's first time in the pool...

That was fun...I think she wants to go swimming some more...

I think Beauty will kill me for posting this when she is a teenager...But come on!?!?

Excuse me Beauty would like to take a nap now...

Oh what fun...

Beauty is so pretty...I'm referring to myself in this photo...Totally kidding!
What a great family vacation!


7 comments:

jlo said...

Totally worth the wait!!! I love her!!

sburns said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute. Let's go back!! Really a cute blog. Do I have beautiful Granddaughter's or what??

Jason, as himself said...

Would someone please pay some attention to this baby? It is clear that she is neglected and unloved.

Anonymous said...

God i love those girls!

Unknown said...

Becky, every time I see her I just MELT into pieces. I ADORE her. The fat wrinkles on her legs? OH MY GOSH so sweet. The face. The cheeks. The smile. She is the perfect baby. I think, since she is SO perfect, you need to quit your job and just continue to produce babies until you are no longer fertile : ) I am serious. Look at her. Perfection. Do I sound a little psychotic? Please ignore me, I just can not believe how darling your baby is. OH MY WORD!

Unknown said...

Oh, and PS I am so glad you had fun : ).

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

She is so cute!