Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Have You Heard of the "Holiday Jingle Bear"???

Well I have. I remember having one of these bears years ago. My mom told me she still has it. Charlie's aunt Lollie actually bought the actual life size display of the "Jingle Bear"...She was looking to get rid of it...and my husband told her we would take it...(Birkenstocks for Birthday + Jingle Bear for Sofia = Marriage counseling) Anyways, I was out and about when it was dropped off and came home to this.......

Introducing the "Holiday Jingle Bear".... I'm not even kidding...And can I say the picture doesn't even do it justice....I tried to move it...and...can't! It weighs a ton!!!

Well Sofia seems to like it! Maybe if Charlie moves it away from the front door...I will compromise...and not drag it out to the trash on Monday!! =)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it's you and not me!!!! LOL!!!! JLO

sburns said...

I can see why she brought it over. You need a spare bedroom just for that. I think it is a little over kill don't you.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. It is huge. Maybe you can make it different costumes for all the holiday seasons : )

And I LOVE her brown leggings and matching shirt. She is perfection.

girlytwins said...

OMGosh that is to funny. I would not be happy with that in my house either :)

steph said...

This is hilarious! I was rolling over the marriage counseling comment.

Sofia is adorable. I haven't checked your blog in forever and I can't believe how much she has grown. Too cute!