Monday, July 20, 2009

Some of my Favorite Summer Pictures...

At exactly 6 months Sofia started sitting up, pretty much on her own. She loves to sit on the bed (that way it doesn't hurt when we tip over) in her playroom. In this picture she is reading a book....

And enjoying it VERY much....

Aunt Patti sent Sofia the cutest summer hat. Thanks Aunt Patti!!
Wait where is Sofia???
Oh there she is...
Sofia's personality is really coming out. She is so funny. And she has a little temper. She cracks me up! I love this picture. She makes this expression all the time. I can't believe I haven't eaten her yet!!
Every morning she likes her excersaucer and a little Yo Gabba Gabba to start off her day. Could she get any cuter???


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, she couldn't!!!!!! jlo

sburns said...

I love love love these pictures. How much fun are you having? Give her hugs from Grandma and Papa.

Unknown said...

No, she could not be any cuter.

girlytwins said...

Nope no cuter :) Can we get together some time so I can squeeze her please??