Wednesday, September 2, 2009

8 Months Today!!!

Our little Pumpkin is 8 months today!! Time is going by too fast. I'm going to have to start thinking about a little sibling for Sofia to play with. (Don't get to excited Grandparents and Aunt Jen Jen...Not quite yet!!)
Some Fun Facts About Sofia:
  • She has two teeth! And a new toothbrush that lights up! She loves to chew on her new toothbrush!
  • She is obsessed with our two kitties. Every time she sees or hears them, she whips around and smiles from ear to ear. The kitties give her the giggles a lot too!
  • She discovered teething cookies. And if you try to take it away...Watch out!! Have I mentioned she has my temper?
  • She has rolled over by herself three times only!! We are working with her everyday. I'm not worried...Have you seen her legs??? You try rolling those things over!! =)
  • She gets so excited to see her family. She pretty much will go to anyone...Except Uncle Andy!!
  • She has major separation anxiety when her and I are home together and I leave the room. She cries until she sees me walk back in. That's been fun. Reeeeaaaal fun. =) At least I have an excuse for not getting my chores done!!
  • She eats 5 times a day. A 6 oz bottle when she wakes up. A morning snack of oatmeal and fruit with a 5 oz bottle. An afternoon 6 oz bottle. For dinner, rice with vegetables and a 5 oz bottle. And a 6 oz bottle before bedtime. (Not really important info to my dedicated readers, but something I can look back on when I have another baby.)
  • Her favorite toys are: a key ring, any type of remote control, a doll named Penny, a chewable book, and teething rings.
  • She still loves to take baths, go for walks in her stroller, play fetch with the dogs, watch Yo Gabba Gabba and her new favorite is Ni Hao Kai-lan (The Chinese version of Dora).

I am so excited for next month...all of the holidays coming...I can't wait!!

1 comment:

jlo said...

I love that baby.