Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Smoked Out!!!

Due to all of the fires and yucky air, Sofia and I have been hanging out at home. I am hoping this weekend the fires calm down and we can do something outside. I'm getting a little cabin fever!! We have been playing with some toys...

Laughing and smiling...

Trying new foods...My favorite is bananas and oatmeal...
We having been playing with the kitties a lot... This is what Sofia does every time she sees the kitties...
We went shopping at our favorite store Babies R Us and bought a new toy to play with...That is her..."What's this mama?" face...
Tomorrow Sofia will be 8 months old!! It kills me. She is getting so big!!

1 comment:

sburns said...

How cute is she? We sure did miss her while we were in Alaska. She got bigger and more hair! I think that when she saw me she said Grandma!