Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mommy Needs A Shower!!!

Lately, Sofia does not like it when I take a shower. When she was smaller, she would sit in her vibrating chair and watch Yo Gabba Gabba.
She has officially outgrown her chair...So now what do I do???
Well, the new mom in me thought I have a fabulous idea...
I will bring her excersaucer upstairs and put it in front of the shower so she can see me...Perfect!!

So I proceed to prepare for my shower.. do the nakey nakey dance for Sofia...(don't ask) And she was loving it!!

Two minutes in the shower and one leg shaven...
She begins to not like it so much...

As I'm trying to rinse out my shampoo...She begins to REALLY not like it that much...
Let's just say...I ran a bunch of errands today with one leg shaved and a fabulous hair day...due to most of the shampoo still in my hair!! What is a mommy to do???

(And yes, I get "Mother of the Year" once again for taking a picture before picking her up! It was blog worthy...Come on!)


3 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh, my, goodness, that's serious.

That hair is killing me. She is so freakin' cute!

girlytwins said...

Poor lil' thing. So been there Becky and try showering with two :)

It is such a hard balance. I can't remember what we did.

And yes it was totally blog worthy LOL Been there too Haha!!

Hope you find a cure for the shower blues.

Unknown said...

How funny is that story! just adorable!