Monday, September 21, 2009

Our 7 Year Wedding Anniversary...

Today Charlie and I are celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary! Charlie took the day off from work and we headed to the beach for a picnic! Sofia was very excited to be at the beach...

But there was absolutely NO KISSING ALLOWED!! Every time we tried to get a little kiss...Sofia would put her hand in between our lips...We were cracking up!!

We had such a great time...We relaxed a little bit...
We took some pictures...
We went for a walk...
We kept stealing mommy's sunglasses...
We even stopped by aunt Toni's to say Hi!!
When we got home from the beach...We fed Sofia dinner...gave her a bath...and took her to Aunt Jen Jen's for some cousin fun!
Charlie and I actually went to dinner by ourselves for ONLY the 2nd time since Sofia has been born. We had such a nice dinner. (Except, when Charlie got I.D. and I DID NOT...Apparently Charlie is married to a cougar!!!) Thanks Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Andy for babysitting!
I can't wait to see what the next 7 years brings us!!
*Love You Babe*





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with my two girls. Love you 2 babe.

girlytwins said...

I absolutely love the picture of the three of you. It is precious.

Happy Anniversary!

jlo said...

YOu have a boogar in your nose. J.K. I will post soon about all of the fun Sofia had with me!

Unknown said...

7 years. That is so awesome! Way to go!