Sunday, December 27, 2009

Babysitting

My sister asked me to babysit her girls for a few hours....Sure No problem!! Sofia loves spending time with her cousins. And I love watching the three of them play together.
I believe I mentioned before that Bella and Livvie got a puppy named Lucky for Christmas. Let's just say the few hours felt like an entire day with three kids and one puppy!
The best part was when I noticed the dog pooped on the carpet. I went over to clean it up, and apparently didn't see a little nugget, and stepped right in it! At the same time Livvie ran over to show me where I missed....and she also stepped in the dog poop. Did I mention we were both barefoot??? I put Bella in charge of Lucky and Sofia, scooped up Livvie and hopped to the bathroom on one foot. When Livvie and I were done cleaning our feet, Bella was taking pictures of Sofia on a beanbag holding Lucky. Bella said, "Look Aunt Becky I took a bunch of pictures." I literally have 80 pictures just like this.......



I have never been so happy to see my sister in my life, when she walked in the front door.

3 comments:

jlo said...

LOL!!!!!

girlytwins said...

Hahaha! I watched my brothers lil guy a few times for a couple of hours and it is insane how much harder just adding one kid is LOL. I was so done. I napped with my girls :)

Unknown said...

80 pictures just like that : ) SO cute. I love kids. What a fun day! Dog poo? Oh no!