Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Calgon Take Me Away...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but....
I should have known what I was in for when I came home from work last Friday and found this.....
That's right!! This is how my weekend started and it did not get any better. Charlie finally caught my cold that I have had for weeks. And Sofia... got worse and worse each day, so Monday I took her back to urgent care and she has Bronchitis.
The pediatrician said it's her body trying to rid of all the yucky stuff. Her eyes are all red and goopy. Her nose is full of snot. And she is coughing and sneezing constantly. And the BEST part is...she is under six months so she can't take ANYTHING for it...we just have to let it pass.



But let me tell you...if there is a booger sucker competition out there....I would win hands down!!!!

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I hate the booger sucker!!!

Looking at the first photo I thought this was going to be a sweet and happy post, but Sofia is too darn young to have bronchitis!

jlo said...

Awww, mushy. I miss her. get better soon!

Unknown said...

I knew right away when I met you that there was something AMAZING about you : )...and now today I know what it is: You can handle a booger sucker like nobody's business! Rock ON!