Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cross Your Fingers ...I think Sofia is Feeling Better...

Today Sofia and I stayed home to rest and get better. Last night per doctor's orders we gave her Tylenol and a bottle and put her to bed at 11:00. She woke up this morning at 5:30 just so happy. Mommy not so happy. I didn't get much sleep with my cough last night. So we went downstairs for a bottle and a little cuddle time...

We haven't given Sofia a bath since Saturday...(Don't judge me) She has been so fussy and we weren't sure what she had...and of course Charlie wanted to keep her extra warm...so a bath was out of the question...Since Charlie was at work...I gave her a bath...I let her soak and relax for a little bit...She loved it!!

She smelled so pretty after her lavender bath...I could have eaten her...
After we got dressed...it was time for Sofia's favorite new thing...THE FAN...She will lay and stare at that thing for hours...We don't let her of course...but she loves it...
She stayed awake most of the day...again mommy not happy...I was hurting...So after our afternoon bottle it was time for the, as we like to call it, baby smack down, and look she seems okay with it...
Aww...she finally fell asleep...it is time for my nap...Hallelujah!!!

3 comments:

jlo said...

She's so cute. I love it when I can see my girls in her. Reminds me of when they were babies. Boo Hoo!!

Jason, as himself said...

Phew! Exhausting, isn't it?

I also see Jen's girls in Sofia.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you resisted the urge to eat her after her bath! She just gets more and more beautiful every day!