Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Not So Happy St. Patrick's Day...

The last three days Sofia has been a little under the weather. She has been super fussy and not her normal happy self...today she slept all day...only waking up for her usual feedings. I have not been feeling well also. I have been coughing my head off and blowing my nose every two minutes. When Charlie got home we decided it was time to go to urgent care!! However, being mother of the year...I had to get a few pictures in her St. Patty's Day onesie before we left...And no I did not spike her bottle with some green beer...

So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and have both of us be seen. We were lucky enough to get Bella and Livvie's pediatrician Dr. DeVita whom we love. It turns out Sofia has a tear duct infection and most likely the viral infection that I got diagnosed with! We headed home with eye drops for Sofia and antibiotics and cough syrup for mommy!

This is how we ended the holiday...nice and cuddly... I think tomorrow there will be lots of cuddling with mommy. And I have to say...I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

sburns said...

I think that it's the last picture that looks like she has had one to many green bears! I hope today is a better day.

jlo said...

First picture...classic!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! So funny! She does look a little drunk. Nice : ).

I hope you are both feeling perky and chipper now!